- Room Size Coverage: Cleans a 130m2 room in just 25 minutes
- CADR: 507 – 890 m3/hr
- Noise level: 37.9 – 48 db
- Hepa lifespan: 22 months
- Dimensions (cm): 57.5 × 33 × 123 (LxWxH)
- Recommended Room Size (sqft): Upto 1400
- Power Consumption (W): 64 – 88
- Power Supply: 220 – 240V/50-60Hz / Plug Type: I
- Safety Certifications: CE Certified (LVD/EMC/RoHS) | GB/T 4706.45 – 2008 Certified
- 1 × Ladakh (includes 1 × Ladakh HEPA Filter), 1 × Wire cord, 1x × Smart Air Handbook
- Box Weight: 38 kg
Air purifiers for the COVID-19 Virus?
How the Ladakh protects you from Delhi pollution
India’s air pollution is a serious problem. Even after the COVID-19 lockdown had reduced air pollution, Delhi air still remained above WHO limits. The Ladakh’s massive H13 HEPA filter effectively traps dust, mold, pollen, and PM2.5 – the main cause of air pollution.
Cost-effective clean air, with the Ladakh air purifier.
Price vs Effectiveness
How can the Ladakh give so much performance?
Over 200 tests
Alright, alright, we staged this photo. But aeronautical engineer Paddy really did run over 200 tests on noise, particle capture, wind speed, and power usage. That’s how it can be strong and yet quiet.
MyFreshAir.in has days and days of raw room test data for the nerd curious!
The Ladakh gives out as much clean air as 3.4 Blueair 203s in a minute
It’s quieter too
H13 Grade HEPA Filter