- Room Size coverage: Cleans a 85m2 room in just 25 minutes.
- CADR: 340 – 585 m3/hr
- Noise level: 43.7 – 52.5 db
- Hepa lifespan: 10 – 11 months
- Dimensions (cm): 57.5 × 33 × 63 (LxWxH)
- Recommended Room Size (sqft): Upto 900
- Power Consumption (W): 64 – 82
- Power Supply: 220 – 240V/50-60Hz / Plug Type: I
- Safety Certifications: CE Certified (LVD/EMC/RoHS) | GB/T 4706.45 – 2008 Certified
- 1 × Ladakh Mini (includes 1 × Ladakh Mini HEPA Filter), 1 × Wire cord, 1x × Smart Air Handbook
- Box Weight: 20 kg
Air purifiers for the COVID-19 Virus?
Ladakh Mini Air Purifier
Compact yet Strong
The Ladakh Mini is a compact, high-airflow air purifier that uses an aerodynamic design and industry-standard H13 HEPA filters to provide high volume purification for large spaces.
Protect yourself against India’s air pollution with this office air purifier.
How the Ladakh Mini protects you from Delhi pollution
India’s air pollution is a serious problem. Even after the COVID-19 lockdown had reduced air pollution, Delhi air still remained above WHO limits.
The Ladakh Mini’s 3-stage filtration effectively traps dust, mold, pollen, and PM2.5 – the main cause of air pollution.
The Ladakh gives out as much clean air as 2.2 Blueair 203s in a minute
It’s quieter too
Cost-effective clean air, with the Ladakh Mini air purifier.
Air purifiers are simple tech. We’ve refined the Ladakh Mini air purifier to ensure it’s giving you the most bang for your buck. That means more clean air for every rupee you spend. Here’s how it compares to other air purifiers.
Price vs Effectiveness
How can the Ladakh Mini give so much performance?
Over 200 tests
Alright, alright, we staged this photo. But aeronautical engineer Paddy really did run over 200 tests on noise, particle capture, wind speed, and power usage. That’s how it can be strong and yet quiet.
MyFreshAir.in has days and days of raw room test data for the nerd curious!
H13 Grade HEPA Filter
Ladakh Activated Charcoal Filter
Add a carbon filter to your Ladakh Mini if you need to remove odours. Absorbs formaldehyde, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), and other harmful gases.