- The trees have a slender, spire-like crown.
- The relatively short, mostly horizontal branches are in whorls around the slender, upright to slightly leaning trunk.
- A 2017 study found that trees tend to have a uniform tilt dependent on the hemisphere of their location, leaning on average 8 degrees south in the northern hemisphere and the same angle north in the southern hemisphere.
- It is widely used by people as A Christmas Tree in their house by decorating it with various items during the time of Christmas.
- Christmas trees filter water, reduce runoff and potential flooding, and provide homes, food and protection for wildlife.
- It cools the average temperature around them by almost 10 degrees.
- It reduces erosion and pollution.
- It improves mental health, productivity and happiness by boosting your immune system and lowering anxiety.
1 review for Christmas Tree
There are no reviews yet.