- Smooth, dark green leaves.
- Flowers are small & white, borne on upright stalks.
- Reaches a maximum height of 1.5 feet.
- One of the wide spread herbs to grow indoors.
- It is a super oxygenator, emitting oxygen for 20 hours a day.
- Emits a distinct aroma which is known to soothe nerves and reduce anxiety.
- Known as Tulsi, this herb is a sacred Hindu plant and a tonic for the body, mind & spirit.
- Contains powerful antioxidants.
- Used for cooking delicious dishes.
1 review for Holy Basil/ Tulsi
There are no reviews yet.