- One of the most widely available and easiest orchids to grow.
- It grows upward on a single stem, producing new leaves at the top of the plant.
- It produces 2- 3″ flowers of white, yellow, pink, red, voilet, brown, green or multi-coloured.
- Leaves are thick and broad.
- Quite effective in removing airborne toxins specially xylene.
- It is reasonably suited to a typical indoor environment.
- Easy to care, can be managed to bloom all the year around.
1 review for Moth Orchid
There are no reviews yet.